ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (Deemed to be University), Hyderabad, is offering a 2-year MBA program with a cafeteria approach towards elective subjects.
The University is accredited with an ‘A+’ grade by NAAC and is recognized by various international bodies.
The Online MBA program offers specialization in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, IT and Operations Management. The medium of instruction throughout the program is English.
About ICFAI University
Established in the year 1984, the ICFAI group has been led by a visionary Sri N J Yasaswy, who promoted higher education in private institutes.
The competitive world today needs a dynamic and skilled leader to face the uncertain challenges in the industry.
The University aspires to build a force of skilled leaders with quality research, consulting, and innovative methodology of teaching.
The ICFAI has started the online courses through the Center of Distance and Online Education (CDOE), IFHE Hyderabad.
It is offering a vast range of courses to students who are not able to enroll on the campus for any reason of constraint.
The curriculum has been rigorously designed with the consultation of academicians and industry experts supported by a huge source of content.
Awards and Ranking
- The MBA program of ICFAI CDOE has been ranked at 1st position based on ‘FACULTY, QUALITY, and DELIVERY’ by career 360
- Education World Higher Education Ranking 2020, ranked the university at 9th position for private universities, All India
- Career 360 University Ranking 2018 survey ranked ICFAI at 2nd position for Top university in Telangana
- NIRF ranking at 27, All over India for the MBA program
Accreditations and Recognition
- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A+’ grade
- Accredited by AACSB for its MBA program
- Accredited by South Asian Quality Standards, AMDISA
- ICFAI is a member of The Association of Common Wealth Universities (AUC)
ICFAI Online MBA
ICFAI (Deemed-to-be University)
Year of Establishment
● IT and Operations
● Human Resource Management
INR 2,00,000 (Exclusive of exam fee)
Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
UGC entitled and approved by AICTE
Program Delivery Language
Annually and Per semester system
Continuous assessments and online term-end exams
Industry network for recruitment
- The online MBA course has been highly appreciated as it has been ranked #1 for ‘Faculty, Quality, and Delivery.’
- Online MBA at ICFAI CDOE is a 2-year program
- The medium of instruction is English
- An hour of live session per week is provided for every module, where students can clarify doubts and ask for repetition of explanation and concepts
- The minimum eligibility criteria to register for an Online MBA is 50% marks in Bachelor’s program
- ICFAI CDOE offers MBA specialization in Marketing, IT and Operations, Finance, and Human resource management
- Learner can choose 3 diverse subjects of interest from the range of electives in the 3rd and 4th semester
Benefits Of ICFAI University
- Profile assessment: During admission, a candidate’s profile is marked. It is to build and provide the best guidance based on individuals
- Personal Development: Continuous assessment of a candidate’s progress is discussed through feedback opinions and counseling. Students are motivated to achieve real-time goals. They are encouraged to take active participation in the discussions, practice sessions, and projects
- Student club for candidates
- Career counseling team guiding students to acquire the desired job with the necessary skill and knowledge
- Industry Interface for students to gain real industry experience
- Vast network of Industry for placement of students
- Career Development Workshops
Online Learning Methods
- Multi-format content
- Video learning
- Discussion forums
- Case videos
- Bullet notes
- Gamification of the learning progress through levels of learning, badges, scores
- Live interactive sessions
- Recorded lectures
- On-demand live sessions
ICFAI CDOE Online MBA is a 2-year program. The course is divided into four semesters. A student is expected to clear the program in 4 years from the date of enrolment.
ICFAI Online MBA offers 4 specializations
- MBA Finance
- MBA Marketing
- MBA IT and Operation
- MBA Human Resource Management
ICFAI CDOE allows its enrolled MBA student to choose 3 desired elective subjects in the 3rd and 4th semesters.
Elective subjects for 3rd semester
- Financial Management (compulsory for Finance electives)
- Global Financial Markets
- Strategic Finance and Corporate Restructuring
- Services Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Recruitment, Training, and Development
- Performance Management and Reward Systems
- SMACS Technologies for Business
- Services Operations Management
Elective subjects for 4th semester
- Financial Services
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- Retail Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Organization Development
- Human Resource Planning and Audit
- Big Data, Cloud and Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
- 50% and above aggregate marks in Bachelor’s degree with English as the medium of instruction
- If the degree is received with a medium of instruction from any language other than English then it is compulsory to submit the TOELF/IELTS/NELT score
- The selection committee scrutinizes a candidate’s performance in the selection process which is compulsory to appear for
*The registration fee is adjusted with the tuition fee upon selection.
The student may decide on when to pay the fee from either of the two options:
- Interested candidates will have to fill in the form and appear for the selection process for the Online MBA program
- Fill in the form online and upload the documents
- Pay Rupees 1,000 as the registration fees for the non-refundable selection process. This amount will be adjusted with the admission fees on being selected
- After the fees payment candidate will need to book a slot for the selection process
- The selection process consists of an online Micro presentation and Personal Interview
- The topic for the Micro presentation is to be decided by the candidate only
- The micro presentation should be of 5 minutes
- The Micro presentation has to be in English
- The candidate will be notified about being selected
- On selection, Admission fees have to be cleared to confirm the admission
- Scanned copy of latest Photograph with signature appended on it.
- Scanned copy of latest Photograph without signature
- X Class Certificate (has to be self-attested in BLUE ink along with DATE)
- XII Class Certificate (has to be self-attested in BLUE ink along with DATE)
- Degree Certificate (has to be self-attested in BLUE ink along with DATE)
- Copy of Passport, for foreign students only
- TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score report if applicable
ICFAI CDOE promotes quality and excellence. The following scholarships are given:
- Scholarship for Defense personnel, their children, or spouse
- Scholarship for merit students based on the Bachelor’s result
- Scholarship for toppers in the semester
Who Should Join Online MBA From ICFAI?
- The Online MBA degree is an important course that enhances the efficiency in all aspects for a manager at any assigned job and position
- The program is very effective for working professionals who are looking forward to improving their existing skills and qualities
- It is equally important for an entrepreneur who is willing to start a new venture or is planning to expand the existing business
- Fresher willing to join the management force gains a lot from the program curriculum
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does ICFAI CDOE give scholarships?
Answer: Yes ICFAI CDOE gives scholarships to Defense personnel and their dependents. It gives scholarships based on Bachelor’s degree. It also awards scholarships to the merit students of the program.
Question: Do ICFAI CDOE online MBA has live interactive classes?
Answer: Yes, an hour of the live class is scheduled every week based on the module. A student may also demand a live session through the LMS.
Question: What are the eligibility criteria to join an online MBA at ICFAI CDOE?
Answer: A minimum of 50% marks in a Bachelor’s degree is a must to be eligible to register for an Online MBA. Along with this if the degree is received where the medium of instruction was not English then the interested candidate will have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS scores.
Question: In how much time can I complete the online MBA program at ICFAI CDOE?
Answer: The Online MBA degree program is for a duration of 2-years only. However, a student may complete the program in 4 years maximum.
Question: Will there be offline exams for every semester?
Answer: The online MBA degree, ICFAI CDOE is completely online. The student is introduced to the virtual campus through its LMS. Exams are conducted online only. No student is expected to visit the campus for any purpose.
Question: Does ICFAI CDOE provide placements to its Online MBA students?
Answer: Yes, students of online MBA, ICFAI CDOE are guided and counseled by the career counseling team. They help the student in selecting the best career choices as per their interest and performance. The University has a huge number of recruiters from various fields in the Industry.