IMT Ghaziabad is a private institute in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
It is a business school and has held a consistent rank among the best 5 private business schools in northern India.
IMT Ghaziabad is also known for its ranking among the top 10 private business schools in the country.
With numerous corporate clients and an alumni base of more than 30,000, IMT Ghaziabad is a great place to learn and interact with academicians and peers.
IMT Ghaziabad Online is a platform of the institute that offers numerous online courses.
The online MBA program at IMT Ghaziabad is most sought-after.
The school also offers online certificate programs, PGDM Executive courses for 15 months, PGDM courses for 13 months, and online MDPs.
The courses offered are approved by the AICTE and recognized by all higher education institutions, allowing students to pursue research if they wish to.
The online course at IMT Ghaziabad is delivered through its robust learning management system.
The EduGenie LMS is designed to create an interactive and engaging platform for students. Students can log in and access classes and online study materials.
They can also share files and upload assignments through the LMS.
Also Read: Best Online MBA Colleges
Awards and Ranking
- 4th Indian B-School in the country by Times B-School Survey in 2022
- 15th in India by Outlook India’s “Top 150 Private MBA Institutions” in 2020
- 12th by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2019”
- 7th best Indian B-Schools by Economic Times in 2018
- National Education Awards 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Business School Affaire & Dewang Mehta National Education Award, 2016
- Competition Success Review, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- BBC Knowledge Award 2017
- Global Learn Tech Conference & Awards, 2016
- SkillTree Global Knowledge Consortium, London, 2014
Highlights of IMT Ghaziabad Online Learning
- On-Demand Learning
- Industry experience
- Experts as faculty
- Globally competitive course design
- Recorded classes
- Management Development programs
About IMT Online MBA
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Year of Establishment
Online MBA (PGDM)
Finance, Operations, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business Analytics.
INR 28,500 in the first semester and INR 27,500 in the following three semesters.
Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university or equivalent degree recognized by AIU
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Program Delivery Mode
Learning Management System
EduGenie Online Learning Management System
Twice every year, in January and August
End of the semester, specific examination centers for students.
Demand draft and online payment options are available.
Assignment of 30 marks and end-term examination of 70 marks every semester.
Placements available for all students
The online MBA program at IMT Ghaziabad is a PGDM course of 2 years.
Students are offered foundation courses and subjects that build their understanding of business administration and management in the first three semesters.
Specializations with particular electives are available in the final semester.
Students are also expected to complete a project.
The curriculum has been created by academicians and industry professionals who know the current needs of the sector.
Key Highlights of IMT Ghaziabad Online MBA
- The online MBA program at IMT Ghaziabad is approved by the AICTE.
- The course duration is for 2 years and it is divided into 4 semesters.
- The tuition fee is affordable at only INR 27,500 a semester.
- Alumni status is available for all students at a nominal fee of INR 1,000.
- IMT Ghaziabad organizes a placement drive every year that ensures almost 100% recruitment.
Online MBA, IMT Ghaziabad offers 5 specializations with electives to choose from. The student needs to select 5 elective subjects in the last semester.
- Financial risk management
- Management of financial services
- Financial analysis and business evaluation
- Security analysis and portfolio management
- Fixed income securities
- Banking services and practices
- Mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructuring.
- Project management
- Operations strategy
- Advanced supply chain management
- Quality management
- Service operations management
- Technology management
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT:
- Employees Relation Management
- Performance Management
- Organisational development and intervention
- Strategic human resource management
- Compensation and reward management
- Training and development
- Digital marketing
- Retail marketing
- Marketing of services
- Consumer behavior
- Sales and distribution management
- Integrated marketing communications
- Marketing research
- Data mining for business analytics
- Marketing analytics
- Risk analytics
- HR analytics
- Predictive modeling
- Business simulation
Also Read: Symbiosis Online MBA with Fee Structure
To be eligible for the IMT Ghaziabad online MBA program, you need to have a bachelor’s degree.
It can be in any subject from a recognized institution or you have an equivalent degree that is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Applicants for the IMT Ghaziabad online MBA program need to submit the application form with all required documents for admission.
Admission forms are available on the official website. You can also get the admission form from the IMT CDL office.
If you are applying online, then you will need to fill in the details, attach all documents, pay the admission fee, finally submit the form.
If you submit the form offline, you will need to send a demand draft for INR 1,100 addressed to IMT CDL, payable at Delhi.
- Photocopy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate or the final year mark-sheet
- 2 copies of current passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the class 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy of class 12th mark sheet
- Any ID proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Driver’s License)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopy of certificates that state student is an SC or ST candidate, individual with disabilities, war widow, or defense personnel
You need to self-attest all the documents that are photocopies. The original documents need to be attested by the Notary.
If you have a foreign degree that is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in India, you need to receive approval from the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Once your submission is approved, you will need to submit all documents along with your passport and student Visa.
IMT Online MBA tuition fee is INR 27,500 per semester.
You will also have to pay an Alumni Fee of INR 1000 in the first semester.
This brings the fee to INR 28,500 in the first semester and INR 27,500 in the other three semesters.
You will need to pay the semester fees at the beginning of January and July every year.
Failure to pay the fee on time will require you to pay a fine of INR 2,500 every semester when you clear the dues.
Also Read: IGNOU Online MBA with Fee Structure
Benefits of IMT Online MBA
- Intensive Learning Experience: The curriculum for the IMT Ghaziabad online MBA course is intensive and ensures that all students are prepared for the field. The course is intensive and holistic, students to analyze, research, and develop essential skills and knowledge.
- Reliable and Experienced Instructors: The instructors and teachers at IMT Ghaziabad online MBA program have years’ worth of experience in the field.
- Accessible Learning Management System: Edugenie is a learning management system that uses the best of technology to make classes accessible and interactive for students. IMT Ghaziabad uses web conferencing applications and e-learning solutions for all sessions in the online MBA program. The LMS can be accessed from your personal computer or from any mobile device.
- Electives Available for Each Specialization: For all specializations, there are a set of electives from which the interested candidate needs to choose only five subjects in the fourth semester.
- Support Team: There are several ways of raising queries and the management makes sure for fast resolution.
Examination and Evaluation Methodology
The evaluation methodology of the IMT Ghaziabad online MBA program consists of assignments and end-term examinations.
You will have to submit an assignment of 30 marks each semester. At the end of the semester, an End Term Examination of 70 marks will be conducted.
IMT Ghaziabad has specific examination centres from where you are required to take the end-term examinations.
You can select the centre when the information is released prior to the examination.
The end term examinations will consist of:
- Analytical comprehension (MCQs)
- Conceptual comprehension (MCQs)
- Case studies or exercises in problem-solving
Every year, IMT Ghaziabad hosts a placement drive that provides job opportunities to numerous students.
You can sit for interviews with companies that excel in your field of interest.
Some of the companies that recruit candidates from IMT Ghaziabad are Accenture, Abbott, Infosys, Amazon India, Gartner, Vodafone, Deloitte, Dell Technologies, IndiGo, Hyundai, Google, Credit Suisse, Cognizant, Whirlpool, Oyo, Tech Mahindra, Larsen and Toubro.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the online MBA program help with securing managerial positions?
The online MBA program from IMT Ghaziabad can help you work at managerial levels and secure top positions in leading companies. The course provides knowledge and soft skills training to tackle challenges with reliable and innovative solutions.
- Should you do PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad?
The online MBA 2 years PGDM course at IMT Ghaziabad is great for freshers who are looking to work at top companies. Experienced candidates can also choose this course to change careers or secure promotions within their field of work. The online MBA at IMT Ghaziabad is designed to provide a relevant and comprehensive approach towards business administration. The university recruits experts to guide the students in the best possible manner so as to share real-life experiences. Joining IMT Ghaziabad for the Online MBA PGDM will help you nourish and excel in your existing skills and also will help you inherit new ones.
- Is the IMT Ghaziabad online MBA program approved by the UGC?
The online MBA program at IMT Ghaziabad is not approved by the UGC as the IMT Ghaziabad is a standalone institution. The UGC is the regulatory body for universities or affiliated institutions. This is why the online MBA program is approved by the AICTE.
- What is the minimum criteria for IMT Ghaziabad online MBA?
To get admission to IMT Ghaziabad online MBA, you need to have a bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university.
- Are study materials available for the online MBA program?
IMT Ghaziabad provides its Online MBA students with ebooks and other study materials from the LMS Edugenie. These are available 15 days after the fees are paid.