With 41 years of legacy, SVKM’s NMIMS is offering a 2-year Online MBA program for the future leaders of the market with specializations in Supply chain Management, Marketing Management, Information and Technology System Management, Retail Management, Banking and Finance Management, International Trade Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Business Management.
Guided by McGraw Hill, Wiley, and Pearson Online MBA at NMIMS provides all relevant study materials to the students.
The curriculum is based on KSA framework to enhance the ability of the individual to face VUCA.
Introduction to NMIMS University
NMIMS was started in the year 1981. The University has been accredited with Garde A+ by NAAC. Today NMIMS has more than 1,25,000 students, is globally recognized for its quality education in Management studies. The SVKM’s NMIMS stepped in to provide distance learning to give a common platform to the Urban and Rural population in management studies through NMIMS Globally accessed school for continuing education (NGASCE). The courses offered are entitled and recognized by UGC and Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB).
The programs are based on the Knowledge- Skill- Attitude (KSA) framework helping one to flourish in the work environment. With insight into the industry and the field of work, while solving case studies, the skills of the learners enhance to face any volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) situation making the leader standout.
About NMIMS Online MBA
NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education
Year of Establishment
Supply chain Management, Marketing Management, Information and Technology System Management, Retail Management, Banking and Finance Management, International Trade Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Business Management
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation
2 years of work experience, if marks secured in graduation is less than 50%
UGC and DEB
Program Delivery Mode
300+ hiring partners
The NMIMS online MBA program is entitled by UGC and is globally recognized. The university offers specializations in varied fields for the students to choose from. The Curriculum is crafted after consulting the industry experts and academicians to give the best to the learner that is demanded by the present market. The online MBA is at Par with the regular MBA program and is acceptable for higher studies and jobs by corporates.
The students are taught by the faculties recruited strictly and by the experts in the field sharing experiences. The assignments given to the students help them think strategically and improve their much-needed skills.
Key Highlights Of NMIMS University
- Profile assessment:
- An online MBA at NMIMS is a 2-year degree program
- It is entitled by UGC
- The fee structure of the program is affordable
- Minimum 50% marks in graduation is a must
- The exams are conducted by Mettl
- The NGASCE support team helps the students in all the manner possible during their course of learning.
- Student Zone accessible from smartphones or computers/ laptops
- Live lectures just like classroom learning
- E-Library is a depository of the Books possessed by the University for supplementary contents and knowledge building
- Discussion Forum is where the faculty interacts with the students
- Online Academic calendar that informs about the lecture timings, submission dates, exam dates, and other important information
- Recorded Lectures
- Student support team reachable through mails, voice calls, and online chats
Benefits of joining NMIMS for Online MBA
- Comfortable learning: Learn and understand at your own pace from anywhere you want
- Doubt clearance: The students can access the recorded lectures as many times they are willing to and can clear doubts with the faculty members and eminent experts in the “Post my query” section
- Student friendly: The portal used by NMIMS globally accessed school for continuing education is updated and can be used on both web and smartphone applications.
- Support team: To help the student deal with any issue, there is a dedicated student support team
- Learning: Apart from lectures the students learn through various webinars, e-library consisting of journals, case studies, etc.
- Recruitment: The university has 300 and more hiring partners that recruit Online MBA students
- Register by filling in the registration form online
- Pay the admission processing fee
- Upload the documents as mentioned
- Class X Mark sheet
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Photo ID
- After successfully uploading the documents, clear the fees
- Admission confirmation will be received from the University
Live classes along with recorded classes
(The fees stated above are exclusive of the examination fee)
Who should join NMIMS online MBA program?
The online MBA program at NMIMS is accessible and user-friendly on both computers and mobile applications. It is a new path giving space to learners to pursue their studies along with jobs or other activities of priority.
Freshers: Recently graduated students willing to become future managers should join the Online MBA degree at NMIMS as the institute is globally recognized for its quality education and professionalism of the students
Entrepreneurs: Have a business or are willing to start a new setup, an MBA program helps to upskill the existing business knowledge. An online MBA program at NMIMS empowers you with new skills and knowledge that are needed in daily business dealing.
Working Professionals: People on the job aspiring to enhance and develop in a managerial position should join the online MBA program at NMIMS. The curriculum includes case studies, experience sharing, projects, etc. that compel one to think critically and strategically. One need not drop their job or take leave to pursue the program.
Frequently Asked Question
- I scored less than 50% in graduation; can I still join NMIMS for an online MBA?
If you have secured less than 50% marks in your bachelor’s degree, you are still eligible to join an Online MBA program at NMIMS, provided you have a work experience of 2 years at least.
- What is the minimum eligibility to join NMIMS for an online MBA course?
Ans. One will need a minimum of 50% marks in graduation or 2 years of work experience if secured less than 50% marks in graduation.
- Is it worth joining an Online MBA program at NMIMS?
And. The NMIMS online MBA program is globally recognized for its quality of education and experience. The programs offered by NGASCE is UGC and DEB approved.
- What is the difference between Pro and Prime student enrolment for NMIMS online MBA program?
Ans. The Pro enrolled student gets access to live lecture classes along with recorded classes whereas the Prime enrolled students get access to recorded classes.
- Is Online MBA from NMIMS valid?
Ans. AN Online MBA program at NMIMS is entitled by UGC. It is at par with a regular MBA program and acceptable for Higher studies and jobs.